The term ‘UCLB’ refers to UCL Business PLC, the owner of the website, whose registered office is The Network Building, 97 Tottenham Court Road, London, W1T 4TP, England. Our company registration number is 02776963 in England. The term ‘UCL’ refers to University College London, incorporated by Royal Charter in the United Kingdom whose principal address is Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT, England. The term ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to UCL and/or UCLB. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and disclaimer:
• You warrant that you are not dealing with UCLB or UCL as a consumer.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than the printing and downloading extracts for the purpose of utilising this website.
• The UCLB logo mark, UCL logo mark and the letters ‘UCL’ are the registered trademarks of UCL Business PLC and UCL and may not be used without permission. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.