The Project Management Team at UCLB is here to support investigators. We develop projects along their commercial pathway, at any stage from idea to impact.
Our team can provide focused, hands-on project management support to single or multi-party projects; ensuring that your research gets the attention and assistance it needs to progress quickly. We work closely with UCLB’s Business Managers to ensure the safeguarding of intellectual property and the development of a successful strategy, to achieve the best chance of commercial translation.
Our dedicated team are specialists in ensuring that practical, regulatory, financial and / or clinical considerations are taken into account early in a project’s lifecycle; to avoid potentially time consuming and expensive barriers to progression or funding later on.
Areas of expertise include:
- Project planning, costing and management
- Product prototyping, including design, testing and manufacturing
- Regulatory advice
- Drug discovery
- Preclinical development
- Clinical trials
- Medical devices
- CE Marking
- Software development
- Cell therapies and regenerative medicines
- Provide advice in identifying and obtaining funding
- Identification and management of suitable external contractors / collaborators
- Advice on developing the project for markets beyond the EU
Click here to contact the Project Management team.