The Project Management team at UCLB is here to support investigators at all stages of translational research. We develop projects along their commercial pathway at any stage from idea to impact
We are unique
- Funding bodies are fast recognising the importance of independent project management as a paid service to ensure their standards are met.
- The Project Management team reside within UCLB, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of UCL.
- We engage directly with UCLB’s Business Managers enabling us to facilitate the safeguarding of intellectual property in early phase development and technology transfer of successful projects.
- We are able to take on projects of varying sizes, from general research grant support through to managing portfolios of projects from a single research group or department.
- Our input increases likelihood of identifying, developing and commercialising applications for new technologies.
- Our services allow researchers to focus on research, rather than administration.
We are experienced
The team holds a wide range of expertise in a range of sectors, including clinical, commercial and academic.
- Cell Therapies
- Formulation development
Stability study design & reporting
- Medical Devices & Combination Products
- Regulatory aspects
- Risk Management
- Quality Standards
- Market Authorisation, e.g CE marking
- Post-market surveillance
- Clinical Trial design
- Drafting documentation
- Regulatory submissions
- Adverse event reporting
Physical & Social Sciences
- Computer technology, software & app development
- Environmental Sciences & Management
- Risk Modelling & GIS
- Social Enterprise
- Education & Pedagogy
- GMP & GLP
- Human Tissue Act
- In vitro diagnostics
- Research ethics
For further information please contact the UCLB Project Management team at firstname.lastname@example.org.