TenU Hosts Women in Innovation: key insights
Tenu’s Women in Innovation event featured insights from our CEO, Anne Lane, alongside Lesley Millar-Nicholson (MIT Technology Licensing Office), Almesha Campbell (Jackson State University), Fiona Murray (MIT Sloan School of Management), Gaele Lalahy (Balance-App), and Maina Bhaman (Sofinnova Partners).
Some of the key calls to action from the event were:
- Represent women in innovation ads, calls, etc.
- Ask men to join the conversation
- Diversify networks to broaden the pool of excellence
- Collect data to encourage behaviour change
- Seek multi-faceted solutions.
Read more about the event, and watch the full recording on TenU’s website.