Content Executive –
Application deadline: 6 March 2023
£35,000 to £40,000
Do you like copywriting? Are you a great storyteller? Can you interpret the benefits of scientific inventions into engaging and impactful content? An exciting opportunity has arisen to work as a Content Executive at UCLB.
2023 marks our 30th anniversary, so it’s the perfect time to make an impact with getting our message out to the world.
This is a diverse role, and your days will be varied, it can be filled with planning, writing, creating, proofreading, and editing content for our website, publications, and case studies. You will be comfortable interviewing some of the brightest minds at UCL and help to shape, write, and produce high-quality content that can be distributed and shared across various media channels.
What you need to have:
- Experience in content and copywriting, preferably in a science or financial organisation.
- Enjoy translating scientific information into an accessible manner.
- Excellent at storytelling.
- A meticulous eye for detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively.
- Experience of handling a challenging role with confidence, demonstrating initiative and self-motivation.
- Be a confident communicator who enjoys talking with people and learning new things.
- Work will be varied and fast-paced, requiring initiative, autonomy, and creativity.
- Qualification or proven experience in marketing or communications.
Further information can be found in the Candidate Information Pack above.
UCLB is an equal opportunities employer.