We will be celebrating UCLB’s 30th anniversary in 2023 and have an exciting opportunity for an Events Manager to join us to coordinate a varied calendar of events planned throughout the year and beyond.
Working with the Marketing and Communications Team the post holder will be pro-active, confident, professional, and able to apply logical thinking to their duties to ensure the smooth organisation and running of events, both online and in person.
We are seeking an individual who has proven experience and knowledge of working within a diverse team, has a solid work ethic, excellent communication skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. The role will provide an opportunity to work on commercially significant innovations from a top university with a friendly and collaborative team.
What you need to have:
- Qualification or proven experience in marketing, events or hospitality.
- A meticulous eye for detail.
- A hands-on, proactive attitude.
- Excellent organisational, administrative and communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively.
- Social media savvy.
- Knowledge of hosting events online.
- Experience of handling a challenging role with confidence, demonstrating initiative, self-motivation and attention to detail, whilst applying logical thinking.