Senior IT Engineer –
Application deadline: 12 March 2023
£35,000 to £40,000
Candidate Information Pack
Are you looking to contribute towards the growth of an exciting area of an established yet expanding organisation? Are you highly skilled, proactive and enthusiastic about technology and results driven? Would you like to be a part of a key team within Technology Transfer?
UCLB has an excellent opportunity for a Senior IT Engineer to undertake a variety of duties in a busy office environment, working independently whilst exercising judgement to prioritise tasks in order to meet the deadlines set.
Primarily the post holder will be responsible for the service levels and managing the user experience within UCLB.
What you need to have:
- Experience in an IT systems or support role.
- Knowledge and experience of configuring and installing IT Hardware.
- A positive and upbeat attitude in dealing with people.
- Ability to efficiently prioritise and manage several projects simultaneously.
- Professional communication in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation.
- Significant experience in various Information Technology areas.
- Capable of hands on problem-solving, with the ability to generate ideas and solutions.
Further information can be found in the Candidate Information Pack above.
UCLB is an equal opportunities employer.