Get support with project management
What do UCLB’s project managers do?
The Project Management Team work closely with researchers, UCLB Business Managers and investment teams to develop innovations from idea to impact. Once your technology has a patent, we can help drive forward your project to a successful licence deal or spinout company.
Investors and funding bodies increasingly recognise the value of independent project management. Our team make sure your project runs smoothly, and offer flexible support with the planning, budgeting, delivery and reporting needed to maximise its potential.
UCLB’s project managers are:
- PRINCE2 or Agile-qualified
- Experienced in both science and business
- Able to tap into established networks of suppliers and industry contacts.
We support projects of all types and sizes, from general research grant support through to overseeing entire project portfolios.
How do we work with you?
We follow a six-stage process to take your technology from concept to commercialisation.
Why collaborate with us?
We can help you:
- Assess proof of concept and feasibility
- Apply for research grants and funding
- Identify critical development pathways
- Set up and manage multi-site research partnerships
- Manage risks.
What’s our track record?
We’ve supported successful projects in many areas, including:
- Preclinical drug development and GLP/GMP manufacturing
- Medical device development and in vitro diagnostics
- Clinical trial support and research ethics
- Biobanking and biosafety
- Education and pedagogy.
“UCLB have provided high level, professional input and project management skills for our various projects and they have been a pleasure to work with.”
“We’ve had a great experience working with UCLB’s Project Management Team. They’re responsive and provide really useful insight, especially when writing and running large grants.”
“UCLB have been tremendously supportive throughout my project, helping to build external relationships and drive things forward. Not to mention always bringing a positive and energetic approach to some very challenging situations!”
Get in touch
If you would like to get in touch with the Project Management Team, contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org.